We are looking for our next great Wait Help for our Zippy's restaurant location in Mililani! As a Wait Help you are responsible for the best courteous and efficient guest experience that Zippy's is known for.
The Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
- Effectively and efficiently give the best total dining experience to our Zippy's guests.
- Welcoming guests in their assigned section
- Taking orders and inputting the orders into the POS
- Serves food and offer drink refills, anticipate their needs
- processes guest checks and payments properly.
- Busses tables promptly after guests leave.
- Must be knowledgeable and can describe menu items, suggestive sell ongoing promotions and special menu items. Answers guest inquiries in a purposeful manner.
- Maintains a constant flow of communication with kitchen staff guests regarding order status.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary work and guest area through constant cleaning, organizing, and replenishing of necessary items.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Negative tuberculosis (TB) skin test within 12 months of the date of hire OR Dated/Issued at the age of 16 or older.
- Pass a drug screening test
- Meet assigned shift requirements
- Regularly push, pull, and carry objects; Stand and walk for at least 6-8 hours
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force.
- Reach shoulder level and below waist constantly, and above the head occasionally
- Good understanding and comprehension of the English language.
- Basic Math and writing skills
- High School Diploma or G.E.D preferred
- Enjoy multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Punctual, dependable, and thoroughness
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a host/server preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age (based on state liquor laws)