Aqua-Tots Water Safety Instructor (AT-WSI)/Front Desk Team Member: Teach kids how to swim and help facilitate those lessons on our Front Desk team! We are looking for year-round team members. This is a great company, with a supportive and fun culture!
- 8-30 Hours Per Week - we want team players who are looking for longevity as we don't offer seasonal positions.
- Full-time and Part-time available - Consistent work schedules.
- Saturday availability required (we close at 4:00pm)
- $14/hour starting pay (NO experience required!) plus bonuses and regular pay raises, get a pay bump to $14.50 once training is complete.
- Top-notch job training (50 + hours of paid training) - no previous swim experience necessary!
- Additional benefits - We also host staff appreciation days, fun and friendly competitions, and other cool events that take place throughout the year. And of course, free snacks. Who doesn’t like that? Closed on Sundays and most major holidays including Christmas Eve-New Years. NO LATE NIGHTS, we close at 8.
- Advancement opportunities - We are contantly looking for strong individuals to join our leadership team!
We are seeking team members who are:
- Reliable...consistency is KEY for our awesome kiddos!
- Great team players
- And have experience with swimming or with children, or ideally BOTH!
- Must love people and support our company's mission of drowning prevention in the community.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Minimum of 16 years of age.
- Should be outgoing and friendly towards students and their families.
Never taught swimming classes before? No problem!
- We provide full (compensated) training for all employees to ensure our instructors and Front Desk team members are the best.
- Anyone can teach swim lessons! Our best instructors have been former nannies, teachers, nurses, camp counselors, and actors.