The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and passion for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as the Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide and a global presence through our Internet Sales team.
- Coordinate and maintain workflow between foreman and techs, act as a liaison between sales and service.
- Communicate and coordinate delivery schedules with Sales Managers, F&I Managers
- Communicate workload needed on units prior to delivery with Shop Foreman and Tech's and ensure completion
- Communicate and schedule work done on stock units with 3rd parties (Chassis work, engine work, etc)
- Responsible for a smooth and efficient flow of scheduling of deliveries and paperwork
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with RV or Automotive Service Writing experience a plus.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite.
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Valid driver's license.
General RV offers the opportunity to build a career, make a difference, and be part of an exciting industry. We boast a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid vacations and a 401k with company matching
About General RV
General RV was founded when Abe Baidas converted a Detroit gas station into a small RV sales and manufacturing facility in 1962. From those humble roots, we've grown into the nation's premier RV dealer. We've helped millions of families experience the RV lifestyle. With the support of our talented employees, General RV now operates thirteen Supercenters in six states. We are proud of our history and are now in the third generation of family ownership.