$18 - $21 / hour
Shift: Sunrise (3:30 AM - 9:00 AM) Day (10:00 AM - 4:00 PM) Twilight (4:00 PM - 10:30 PM) WAREHOUSE WORKER PACKAGE HANDLER UPS Quick Apply
Applying for this role online is quick and easy and you could even schedule your first day of work within 30 minutes!
The steps are simple:
1) Create a profile so you can save your place in the process and keep track of your progress.
2) Watch a couple of short videos to see what the job is really like.
3) Provide some basic information in our online application process.
4) Receive your job offer and schedule your first day of work. SHIFT YOUR TEAM Who exactly are UPS Warehouse Workers?
Also known as Package Handlers, many of our WarehouseWorkers start out as seasonal employees but we also hire warehouse workers throughout the year. They are a diverse, collaborative, energetic team who enjoy fast-paced work.
So what does it take to make it through a busy shift moving boxes and packages?
The ability to lift up to 70 lbs
SHIFT YOUR BENEFITS What s in it for you?
- Stamina this is a workout like no other!
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
- An eye for detail
- Reliability, responsibility, and a really good pair of workshoes
You ve read about the quick application process, tight team, and active work but what else do we offer to that makes being a UPS Warehouse Worker such a great gig?
SHIFT YOUR PURPOSE So what is UPS all about?
- Excellent weekly pay
- Safe work environment
- Up to $25,000 in tuition assistance
- Medical, dental and vision after waiting period
- And so much more
Well, you re probably already familiar with us we re the brown trucks delivering everything from diapers and dish towels to holiday gifts and college care packages to life-saving medicines.
Note: Work hours are approximate and will fluctuate in timing and duration.
But we re more than that. We re also hardworking, efficient package handlers and friendly, focused drivers. We re professionals working in finance, IT, engineering, marketing, and more. We are building our business ethically, safely, sustainably, and in an environmentally conscientious way. We are here to deliver what truly matters to customers, communities, colleagues, the world, and you and your career.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law