CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
Our Distribution Center Campus is looking for a Supervisor to oversee the team in our Receiving Materials Center. This person will be accountable for leading a team while setting direction of the warehouse and deploying resources to ensure the team is meeting the quality, productivity, safety and efficiency standards and achieving overall success.
This position is located in Lebanon, IN and is a full time, 1st shift opportunity.
- Utilize personnel and equipment provided as efficiently and safely as possible to ensure all receipts, packaging and shipping orders are completed on time.
- Leads all aspects of the creation and maintenance of the processes of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
- Focuses resources on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through various distribution processes, and establishes critical metrics and benchmarks relating to warehouse planning/forecasting to measure actual performance.
- Supervises delivery and shipment of parts to ensure quality delivery and prevention of backorders and safety concerns.
- Ensure proper record keeping within OSHA guidelines for Material Safety Data Sheets, Recordable injuries, and other requirements.
- Participates in audit preparation, project and presentations.
- Develops risk assessment and contingency plans should demand exceed supply.
The salary range for this job is $60,000 to $87,000 annually. (Actual salary offered will vary and will be based on several factors including skills, experience and qualifications for the role.)
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
- Bachelor's Degree and at least one (1) year of supervisory experience; OR
- Associate's degree and at least three (3) years of supervisory experience; OR
- High School degree and at least five (5) years of supervisory experience
- At least two (2) years of experience working with a warehouse and/or distribution environment
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here . CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at narecruitingmailbox@.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice .
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.