Our client based just north of York are looking to recruit 2 Warehouse Assistants to join their growing business and assist with the day to day running of the warehouse.
Working Monday-Friday either 8-4 or 9-5, 37.5 hours a week. Salary is between £19500-22,000 depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picking and packing products, before loading by order onto delivery vehicles.
- Counting of stock throughout the warehouse.
- Using internal courier system and generating stock labels for posting.
- Unloading pallets of new stock.
- Previous warehouse is preferable but not essential
- Hard working and reliable
- Basic Microsoft office
- Great timekeeper
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company in the local area. Due to location it would help if you had access to your own vehicle but there are buses from York City Centre.
No previous warehouse experience is required but it is desirable.
If this is of interest don't hesitate in applying.