Emerald Health Services is hiring a Travel - Ultrasound Tech - Vascular
Shift: Variable Days/ 7a-3:30p/8:30a-5p, 40hrs per week, M-F
Length: 13 Weeks
- 1 year experience
- Must be experienced with all types of vascular exams - Carotid, venous, arterial, abdominal, renal and reflux
- Must be a Registered Vascular Technologist or Registered Sonographer
Kentucky: Does not require state license.
Vascular Tech: RVT is accepted in the place of the ARDMS
Must be a Registered Vascular Technologist or Registered Sonographer
Shift - Monday through Friday; 7a-3:30p 3-4 days per week and 8:30a-5p 1-2 days per week
Must be experienced with all types of vascular exams - Carotid, venous, arterial, abdominal, renal and reflux.
SMOKE FREE CAMPUS
Unit: 100202060 Edge Echo
The Emerald Difference:
- Day 1 health insurance coverage and comprehensive benefits options
- 401(k) matching program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Concierge state licensing program for RN and other healthcare modalities in multiple states, including CA
- Industry leading allowances and reimbursements
- Referral program with cash bonuses and additional perks
- Exclusive job openings - Only at Emerald
- Emerald Elite Program - Priority status at top facilities and exclusive loyalty bonuses
Pay rate is estimated based on weekly gross income.