We Are Hiring:
Are you a Labor & Delivery RN willing to travel outside of your home state? If so, Ascension's Associate Travel Program is looking for you!
Available states to travel to currently: TX, IN, IL, KS, NY
Pay up to $100 an hour (includes weekly stipend)
8-13 week assignments, 36 hours per week
Reimbursement for up to 3 state RN licenses
We are hiring Travel RNs to work in travel assignments across our nationwide network of hospitals. Have the opportunity to travel to one of our care sites within our 12 state network, experience diverse practice environments and explore new places.
One year of recent experience in Labor & Delivery or NICU strongly preferred.
Willingness to travel at least 50 miles away from permanent residence.
What You Will Do:
Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Certification specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Certification specializing in The S.T.A.B.L.E Program credentialed from the S.T.A.B.L.E. Program preferred.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Why Join Our Team:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.