Emerald Health Services is hiring a Travel - Certified Surgical Technician/OR
Shift: Variable D/E, starts 6:30a or 10:30a, 8s/10s/12s, rotating weekend call coverage
Length: 13 weeks
Rotates every sixth weekend as well as 3 weeknights per month
- At least 1 years' experience w/ 1yr in specialty required
- Needs to be familiar with the following types of equipment: All surgical related equipment
- BCLS AHA
- EPIC experience preferred
Professionals must be open to floating, as they can be told to float.
Scrubs: no solid neon, solid red, solid black or camo.
The Emerald Difference:
- Day 1 health insurance coverage and comprehensive benefits options
- 401(k) matching program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Concierge state licensing program for RN and other healthcare modalities in multiple states, including CA
- Industry leading allowances and reimbursements
- Referral program with cash bonuses and additional perks
- Exclusive job openings - Only at Emerald
- Emerald Elite Program - Priority status at top facilities and exclusive loyalty bonuses
Pay rate is estimated based on weekly gross income.