Transport Care Services is proudly serving the medical transportation needs of all our clients.
Transport Care Services is seeking a para-transit Driver to provide safe passenger transportation and support all day-to-day transportation needs. We provide training, uniform shirts, a vehicle and radio communication. We also offer a competitive salary, with paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation. The ideal candidate will have 3 plus years driving experience, a good drivers record, clean background check, be articulate and compassionate. Drivers will also be required to operate a motorized lift (we will train). Prior transport experience is preferred. Essential Functions
- Transporting all clients to their destinations safely and on-time
- Ensuring the safety of all passengers
- Maintaining safe and clean vehicle conditions
- Providing excellent customer service
- Communicating effectively with staff and passengers
Wages and Benefits:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum of three (3) years previous driving experience
- Understand and follow driving laws, ordinances, and regulations
- Must be professional and respectful to our clients of all ages, gender, and race
- Active driver's license
- You must be able to pass a drug test and a criminal background check
We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits including health and paid time off Health and Safety:
CDC Guidelines are followed. To limit the spread of COVID / Coronavirus, we require our staff and passengers to wear a mask, face covering, face shield.