The Transfer Driver will shuttle trucks from branch to branch or from branch to customer. Adherence to DOT regulations and safety protocol is required. A CDL is required (Class B) with manual transmission certification/license. If you aren't licensed and able to drive manual transmission we can't hire you. This is an on-call position (no scheduled shift).Pay: TBD (based on experience)Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Shuttle trucks from Branch to Branch or Branch to customer.
- Pre-trip Truck Inspections
- Follow all DOT regulations.
- All other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principal and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.Minimum Qualifications:
- Must have three (3) years of safe driving record.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot the flow of traffic and road conditions.
- Must be insurable by our insurance company.
- Have a valid Commercial Driver s License required. (CDL)
JX Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.