The Test Automation Analyst is responsible for providing technical support for test automation and quality assurance testing of the Euronet Software solutions. This position works with the Test Automation Team Lead to identify, develop, and maintain processes and tools for test automation and to manage the QA test environments. This position also works closely with QA analysts, software developers, and architects to isolate and solve issues.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and execute test plans & cases based on software requirements and technical specifications
- Record and document results and compare to expected results
- Coordinates and manages the QA environments and automated testing infrastructure
- Automate test cases based on software and QA requirements and technical specifications
- Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and correct
- Document and report issues; track issue resolution
- Participate in application planning meetings.
- Establishing and maintaining an automated testing infrastructure. Building and enhancing test automation scripts
- Create new and enhance existing test automation scripts
- Provide technical assistance to QA analysts with researching issues during testing.
- Know appropriate usage of industry standard tools for test automation.
- 2 years of programming and database experience
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems; MySQL and Oracle databases
- Ability to write automated scripts for testing User Interfaces, Transaction Processing, REST and SOAP-based APIs and Web Services
- Experience in problem/issue identification, documentation, tracking and resolution
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Programming experience: C++, Java, SQL, Putty, Linux Bash, PowerShell, TortoiseSVN, Dbforge, CL, RPG, or similar knowledge.
- Experience with QA Automation tools (Katalon, Selenium, UFT, Postman, SOAP UI, Swagger or other test automation tools)
- Experience with payment processing software
- Comfortable with Azure; Windows Server; Linux ; SQL; iSeries
An opportunity to work at a growing and technology focused company. Euronet Worldwide Inc. offers a generous benefit package including Health, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, tuition reimbursement and life insurance. We are a progressive, growth-oriented company looking for talented individuals to help us reach our goals.
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Euronet Worldwide, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Euronet Worldwide, Inc. via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Euronet Worldwide Inc. will be deemed the sole property of Euronet Worldwide Inc. and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Euronet Worldwide Inc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.