BardWood Support Services is a leading recruitment specialist, who specialise on the recruitment of hygiene specialist for well-known clients within the industry.
Since established in 2015, BardWood Support Services has committed to support our clients with their recruitment solutions and we have effectively maintained this year on year. All support that we give to our clients and you is always at the highest standards.
To provide a service to the highest standards in a fast paced, prestigious airport. If you are someone that is practically minded and enjoy working as a team member as well as working on your own, this position will be perfect for you.
The position requires you to have a high level of self-presentation, customer service & communication skills are essential along with a positive/helpful attitude.
For an immediate interview for this role, please apply today.
Shift pattern: 4 on 2 off with overtime. Available shift times are 06:00 to 14:00, or 14:00 (YOU CAN PICK THE BEST SHIFT THAT SUITS YOU)Rates: £12.55 p/hr (PAYE)Location: Heathrow Airport
- Communication must be to the highest standards
- Customer focus must be to the highest standards
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All candidates will be vetted in line with the industry standards - BS7858 and CAA standards
- Contribute as a team player ensuring that the customer has a positive experience as well as all employees and visitors
- Undertaken given duties as directed by onsite management and your account manager. Such as
- Cleaning Airport terminals to highest standards
- Carry out weekly checks of all cleaning machinery
- Reporting all incidents/potential hazards to your team leader
- Ensure the safety standards are met for all persons within the airport
- Keep all areas clean and tidy at all times
Essential skills needed:
- Experience in a similar role, would an advantage
- Physically fit to undertake given tasks
- Enthusiastic in delivering service excellence
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Effective Communicator
- Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
- The ability to work independently or as a team
- Health and safety awareness and knowledge
- Knowledge of relevant procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working for well-known reputable Awarding winning companies within the industry
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
BardWood Support Services, understands the importance of their client's needs and continues to search and grow with searching for the right candidate. if you think that you can meet the required standards to become an ambassador for BardWood Support Services, please apply today.
For any additional information about BardWood Support Services, please review our website which has a list of our range of vacancies and our company's policy and procedures.