- Hybrid in Office/Work from Home!
- Great culture & work-life balance!
About Our Client
Leading global investment firm with over $35 Billion AUM
- Prepare and review trader fund security analysis, federal, state, and local tax, and K-1s
- Partnership Tax Compliance
- Collaborate with outside advisors on research
- Estimates and projections
- New entity registration, FATCA/CRS, GIIN registration
- Assist with tax special projects
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years public accounting or asset management group
- Partnership Tax Experience (1065/K1/Tax Compliance)
- Hedge Fund or Financial services preferred
- CPA Preferred
- Strong organizational skills and effective communicator
- Proficient in Excel
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary/OTE
- Great culture and work-life balance!
- Full Benefits!
- 401k Contribution