- Opportunity to develop, and implement TA functions for NATAM business arm.
- Full package offers leading compensation, benefits,& group-specific perks.
About Our Client
This international luxury fashion group emphasizes challenging the norm, foster the creativity for its partners on a global stage, and focuses on transforming it's vision into distinctive and responsible creations for the future-thinking individual.
- This role will encompass Talent Acquisition, Employment Branding & Marketing, and more
- Drive sourcing for all titles ranging from entry-level corporate to executive level (as needed)
- Partner with leadership to guide and influence strategic TA efforts across the continent
- Develop, present, and measure recruitment marketing strategies across brands
- Prospect potentially fruitful fashion school partnerships and partner with corporate headquarters on relevant opportunities
- Leverage data and metrics to understand and improve recruiting efforts
- Leverage data and metrics to offer improvement initiatives to meet changing business needs across the group
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 6-8 Years of recruitment experience within Retail, (luxury a plus)
- 1-2 Years of talent management or development experience
- Strong recruitment history for corporate, creative, and/or merchandising roles (retail roles a plus)
- Able to successfully in an international work environment
- Strong existing knowledge of external market and industry trends
- Able to eloquently speak through recruiting success metrics, KPIs, and effective use of data
- Excellent oral and written communication
What's on Offer
- Industry-leading compensation
- Outstanding Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flexible work schedule
- An energizing and diverse work environment
- Outstanding fashion group specific employee discounts and perks