$5,000 Sign On Bonus
- $20.00 per hour
- Monday - Friday - day time hours
- 190 hours PTO first year
Envigo provides the broadest range of research models and related services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, government, academia, and other life science organizations. We pride ourselves on recruiting the best - professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated people who are passionate about what we do and believe in what we stand formaking a difference in peoples lives. We are evolving to become the best company to work with and to work for. Come and join us as a Surgery Support Technician - we have an exciting future ahead!
Is this you?
We are seeking a Surgery Support Technician to join our dynamic team! We are dedicated to providing the highest quality surgically-modified animals. As a Surgery Support Technician you will prepare surgical labs for IACUC approved aseptic surgical procedures, provide assistance with general housekeeping, and provide basic post-operative animal care & enrichment.
As part of this role, the Surgery Support Technician will contribute to the Envigo team by:
- Perform tasks accurately without direct supervision
- Work within changing shift times and rotating overtime schedule
- Follow company procedures in all aspects of the job
- Adhere to strict procedure for entering and leaving animal production barriers
- Inject or medicate animals as instructed without close supervision
- Accurately prepare and organize animals for shipment
- Maintain work area in an organized, clean, and safe condition
- Compliance with companys Hazardous Communications Program
To be successful in this role, this position requires the Surgery Support Technician brings:
- Able to handle all stocks and strains of laboratory animals and recognize abnormalities at an ISO level II competency or higher
- Have achieved ISO level II competency or higher of related area work instructions and Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Accurately calculate and record numbers
This position requires that the Surgery Support Technician be able to:
- Work in a standing position that will require bending and stretching of arms and legs
- Lift and move objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Avoid contact with rodent species outside of work
- Ability to communicate (written and verbally) in English
Envigo offers benefits including:
- Sign on bonus (on demand pay)
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
Sign on bonus requires 12 month employment agreement
Envigo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.
External Company Name: Envigo RMS
External Company URL:
Street: 298 S Carroll Rd