Supply Chain Specialist
Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT Switzerland is on the search for a Supply Chain Specialist to join one of their clients, a well-known global energy company. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6months +, with the chance to have further contract extension
You will support the implementation, maintenance and compliance of the activities approved by the Supply Chain Management Council. You will execute assigned activities based on standard procedures. You are going to create and execute local sourcing plans to meet business goals.
- Support yearly negotiations with main supplier, periodically renew price lists and frame agreements;
- Conduct regular RFQs and benchmarks. Support cost reduction projects with the integration of new strategic partners into the local supply base;
- Maintain Supplier Value Rating process, overseeing supplier performance in terms of costs, service (delivery), quality and lead time;
- Conduct period updates on the ABC-XYZ classification, define and implement the strategy for AX and AY parts. With A-parts suppliers, negotiate and implement consignment stock or supplier safety stock, therefore contributing to the overall reduction of inventory and increase of ITO;
- Support to category management and implementation of strategy for metal raw materials (mainly steel and copper) and components.
- Knowledge in mechanical or industrial engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in procurement/supply chain management
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP, SAP Ariba is a plus
- German and English language skills business fluent
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico