Stockroom Attendant - Nights (Wed - Sat)
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits join us!
LOCATION: Hanover, NH
Sheridan's roots in Hanover, New Hampshire go way back to 1793 as part of Dartmouth College, but that doesn't make us a relic. In fact, in Hanover, you'll find a lively, tight-knit group of employees who know how to have fun and work hard.
- Perform all duties necessary to ensure the efficient and safe operation of the warehouse and mix small batch matched color inks and dispose of department generated chemical wastes.
- Receive and store all material coming into the warehouse.
- Check the daily press schedule to ensure adequate stock for upcoming demands.
- Supply all departments with material requested from stockroom.
- Supply stock to web and sheetfed presses.
- Operate all material handling equipment.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- At least 6 months previous experience operating a forklift required.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Knowledge of color theory, subtractive color mixing experience.
- Able to prioritize workload.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform work productively and safely.
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Required to work mandatory overtime as needed.
- Must possess ability to work at a rapid pace.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 20 lbs. continuously, 50 lbs. frequently, and 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Continuous standing required.
- Frequent walking, handling, and reaching/working overhead required.
- Occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, sitting, crouching, and crawling required.
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity required.
- Pass company color perception test.
- Work environment involves exposure to excessive noise, being near moving machinery, exposure to chemicals & inks with splash risk, and exposure to potential arm and wrist fatigue.
- Must wear hearing protection, eye protection, and safety shoes.
Schedule is Wednesday - Saturday, 7 PM to 7 AM - 36 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 36 hours per week
- Night shift pays an extra shift differential!
- Eligible for a $1,000 hiring bonus after 12 weeks!
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 603-653-7314 or .