- Works within an agile (Scrum) team to advance the state of the product.
- Interface with customer to determine and document application requirements.
- Coordinates with other functional members of the project team, i.e. infrastructure, database administrations security, and configuration management.
- Perform specialized programming duties including conceptual system design, specifications development, including writing interfaces to Database Management Systems (DBMS).
- Translates detailed design into computer software.
- Tests, debugs, and refines the computer software to produce the required product.
- Ensures that software design promotes modularity and portability and is reliable, serviceable, and maintainable, has demonstrable accuracy, privacy and security, and is sufficient within the parameters of the system.
- Prepares required system and data requirements documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation; system test, implementation, and configuration management plans and system demonstrations.
Design and develop Intranet-based interactive applications.
Number of Years Experience Required:
10+ year's experience in the Information Technology industry.
10+ year's experience as a full-stack application developer.
10+ year's experience in Java-based Object-Oriented Development (OOD).
6+ year's experience Safesoft/FME experience
Minimum Education and Certifications Required:
Bachelor's Degree in relevant field. Degree with Computer Science, Engineering, or Math is preferred.