374240BR Job Title:
Sr Business Mgmt Analyst (US) TD Description: About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit . Find TD Bank on Facebook at and on Twitter at .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit . Auto req ID:
374240BR Department Overview: The Risk and Control group within US Technology Services at TD Bank is a diverse group of individuals working together to help our senior management understand and manage risk in their portfolios. With a wide range of responsibilities, team members have many opportunities to learn and explore different aspects of risk management. We have an energetic, fun team that is always looking for qualified individuals with a strong sense of teamwork and a willingness to learn.
The job description below describes many of the functions that could become part of this position, but the primary responsibilities will include liaising with our vendor management teams to track progress on third party, technology findings. That information will be used to create a presentation that will be delivered in a monthly challenge session. Please be sure to review the Preferred Qualifications for the specific skills that will be needed to fill this position. Country:
United States Job Requirements: What can you bring to TD?
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Ability to work independently as the senior analyst and subject matter expert, with strength in coaching and educating others effectively.
- Confidence and ability to work independently on projects end-to-end, primarily those with medium-term issues (monthly to quarterly).
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
40 Job Description: About This Role
We are looking for someone who is well-versed at providing specialized business management guidance and support, but also motivated to implement policies, processes and initiatives that meet TDs overarching business management, strategy and governance objectives. Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Identify issues and opportunities, understand trends and provide specialized business management advice to senior management and respective teams while raising industry, external and internal, enterprise and business awareness.
- Lead and coordinate the integrated implementation of policies, processes, procedures, and solutions across multiple functional areas.
- Provide subject matter expertise and help identify, design, test solutions and support implementation activities.
- Develop and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at both the functional or enterprise level.
- Create and deliver presentations and communications geared to management or broader audience.
- Adhere to internal policies / procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines, contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
- Identify variances and contribute to the analysis, due diligence and implementation of initiatives and/or business operations within defined area of responsibility.
- Support development and/or/ implementation of standards, policies, procedures, and solutions that mitigate risk and maximize availability of service, efficiency and effectiveness.
Other duties as assigned Driving Requirements: Travel Requirements: Inclusiveness:
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Province/State:
Maine, New Jersey, South Carolina City:
Bangor, Greenville, Lewiston, Lexington, Mount Laurel Qualifications: Preferred Qualifications
Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
- Ability to track fairly complex sets of information and incorporate into presentations that you will deliver.
- Must be comfortable running a small meeting and presenting your work.
- Experience with Excel formulas and pivot tables to track and consolidate large data sets
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- A small amount of travel may be required, amounting to once or twice a year.
Mt Laurel - Technology Center - 17000 Horizon Way Business Line:
TD Bank AMCB Job Category - Primary:
Technology Solutions Job Category(s):
Technology Solutions Province/State (Primary):
New Jersey ProvState 2:
Maine ProvState 3:
Maine ProvState 4:
South Carolina ProvState 5:
South Carolina City (Primary):
Mount Laurel City(s) 2:
Bangor City(s) 3:
Lewiston City(s) 4:
Greenville City(s) 5:
Lexington Job Family:
Business Mgmt, Strategy & Governance Time Type:
Full Time Employment Type:
Regular Work Remotely:
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.