Crunchy Data is the leading provider of trusted open-source PostgreSQL and enterprise PostgreSQL technology and is looking to hire a talented Solutions Architect. This highly-visible role is a trusted advisor and supports the pre- sales and post sales process for Crunchy Datas Federal team. The SA works hand in hand with Solution Engineering and Product Teams to identify customer needs and generate customized business solutions.
What You Will Do
- Define acceptance criteria, quality parameters, design parameters, ROI, and timelines for a given initiative aligned with Crunchy Datas, customer, and prospect objectives
- Lead detailed discovery sessions with technical and business customers, partners, and prospects
- Craft expert Crunchy Data solutions to align with prospect and customer business challenges
- Develop independent relationships with prospects and clients as they work together to build solutions
- Requirements gathering/analysis/discovery to ensure client interests are met, and potential business opportunities are established
- Lead preparation and delivery of client presentations, proposals, and SOWs that clearly articulate the solution relative to client needs
- Work with business development group to research market trends, stay current in relevant solutions to shape PostgreSQL and third-party product offerings
- Participate in reviewing solutions and deliverables by other Solutions Architects and Product Engineers
- Act as trusted advisor to customers post -sales to ensure their needs are met and supported
- Create knowledge via articles, blogs, including reviewing solutions delivered by other Solutions Architects and Product Engineers
What You Will Bring
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of business solutions experience in a professional services environment
- Experience working with software products, services, and business processes
- Experience working with database products, product-line hardware and software
- Direct technical experience with relevant database technology (PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Due to the nature of our client contracts, US Citizenship is required for this position
The following are considered a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm Charts, Operators, and other container related technologies
- Experience with Ansible and other automation technologies
- Active security clearance
Who We Are
Crunchy Data provides leading cloud native Postgres technology including Crunchy PostgreSQL for Kubernetes and Crunchy Bridge, a multi-cloud database as a service. PostgreSQLs active development community, proven architecture, and reputation for reliability, data integrity, and ease of use makes it a prime candidate for enterprises looking for a robust relational database alternative to expensive proprietary database technologies. Learn more at .
Crunchy Data has teams in South Carolina, Virginia, New York and San Francisco, with other team members scattered across the United States (and the globe)! We strongly believe that if you have the talent to join the Crunchy Data team, you can work from anywhere. We take care of our team. In all full-time employment opportunities, Crunchy Data is proud to offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working style Most positions are 100% remote
- 100% Company Paid Benefits for Employees and their Eligible Dependents, to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Dependent Care/Commuter FSA
- Generous PTO policy with an additional 10 paid holidays
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full-time, permanent associates at Crunchy Data in the United States.
Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants for employment opportunities without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information of any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
As part of our equal employment opportunity policy, Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc. will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled veterans are introduced into our workforce and considered for employment and promotional opportunities.
Upon request, Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations during the application process, to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other state or local laws. Such requests should be directed to the Director of Human Resources.
Powered by JazzHR