Perfecta is looking for an enthusiastic software engineer to design, develop and install software solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Gathering information about program functionality.
- Writing reports.
- Conducting development tests.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent
Experience in SCRUM, SAFe, or other agile development processes
Love of programming and rock-solid in Python, Java, Spring Boot, relational and NoSQL databases and Microservices architecture
Skills & Knowledge:
Can conceptualize Object Oriented design and engineering design patterns
Hands on experience with building RESTful Web Services/APIs
Experience with database systems, relational and NoSQL Preferred
Knowledge of Linux
Understands the importance to SDLC standard methodologies
Passion for continuous integration and continuous delivery
Knowledge of Python, Java, Sprint Boot, and Hibernate JPA
Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. citizenship status.
Perfecta is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.