GoLang Developer(s) / 100% Remote / Mid-Level & Senior
Optomi, in partnership with a SaaS solution company, is seeking a mid-level and senior remote, innovative and passionate Software Engineers (GoLang) to join their growing team! You will be a key contributor within the Development team working to build and maintain framework components across a suite of applications and services. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
What the right candidate will enjoy:
- Work for an award winning company, winning awards such as "Best Places to Work" 2021-2022.
- Joining a committed and collaborative team, open to working together to problem solve, create sophisticated designs, and produce quality products.
- Compensation and full benefits are among the best in the industry!
Must Have Skills/ Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3-10 years of hands-on software development experience
- 1-4 Years of Go software development experience
- Experience with go frameworks such as: API routing packages such as Gorilla/Mux or Chi, Dependency Management using Go Modules, Dep or similar tools
- Experience building Go applications, backed by a relational database such as Postgres or MySQL
- 1-2 years' experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience software version control (Preferably Git) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins)