RKCS is a prime government contractor providing IT and related services to various state, local private and federal agencies since 1998.
For one of these agencies, RKCS requires a Software Development Engineer / Full Stack Developer!
Those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply.!
Any Visa is acceptable. Good to have LinkedIn Profile!
Location: Nation wide/ Remote positions| Hybrid
If you are interested, please send the resume to Rohit At !
- Familiarity with at least two server-side programming languages such as Ruby, PHP frameworks, Python, or Java
- Familiarity with at least one MVC framework (Laravel, Ruby on Rails, Spring, Yii)
- Familiarity with the Linux environment and shell scripting with bash or similar
- Collaborate with business users, business analyst and developers to produce software designs
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Elicit/refine requirements and transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
- Use web-based tools to create and advance applications
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Collaborate with business, development, and QA teams to develop testing and acceptance procedures
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
- Collaborate with business analyst, developers, and management to provide training, knowledge transfer, and documentation for technical support staff.
- Lead the end-to-end design, build, and implementation of software applications and features
- Provide project leadership, mentoring and training to other software developers on the team
- Years of experience developing complete object-oriented Java web applications (analysis, design, implementation, build scripting, unit testing of user interface, controller, business logic, and data tiers) using the Groovy and Grails Framework (Groovy-only experience is NOT sufficient)
- Years of experience integrating Java web applications with SQL databases using Hibernate
- Experience in software development
- Must have programming experience with at least one software programming language (C, C++, Java, Groovy, Grails, Net, python, C# etc.)
- Experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Experience developing and designing web services within a microservices architecture
- Three (3) Years of experience as a lead developer leading software development efforts and mentoring other software developers
- Five (5) Years of experience developing software both independently and in a team environment
- Three (3) Years of relational database design and coding experience
- Experience working directly with business users to elicit, refine and document requirements
- Experience developing cloud-based applications
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
ROHIT KUMAR | RK CONSULTANCY SERVICES, INC.
3800 American Blvd W | Suite 1500 | Minneapolis, MN 55431
Direct: 612-483-9673 | Fax: 952.400.3337 |rohit@|
Serving Twin Cities and surrounding area clients since 1998
MBE, NMSDC, DBE, SBA 8(A)
RK CONSULTANCY SERVICES, INC. a Minnesota based IT Services Provider is a preeminent federal/state and local government IT Solutions specialist that offers best practice methodologies, industry leading technology and knowledgeable, experienced staff. We provide customer friendly, government compliant services that reflect RKCS' own mission, which emphasizes a high level of integrity, professionalism and customer service . RKCS has a significant footprint as an IT service provider to the public sector clients in Minnesota and nationwide. We are proud to be the only Minnesota based federal 8a certified company currently in the program, and with more certifications including GSA Sch. 70, TAPS IDIQ (Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity. RKCS is an E-Verify employer