At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. Meticulous. A technical enthusiast. A closer. A futurist.
As a Shipping & Receiving Coordinator, you'll be challenged and rewarded. Impact our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and know you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Quest Industrial, a subsidiary of ProMach, is opening a new facility in Middleton, WI. Quest seeks an experienced Shipping & Receiving Coordinator. This individual will contribute to the company's success by expediting and documenting the flow of incoming and outgoing shipments in a professional process which is efficient, accurate and in compliance with all safety processes and hazardous material requirements. This a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing industry with a promising future.
Does this work interest you?
- Pick and issue parts in the ERP system.
- Prepare items for shipment.
- Accurately record shipping and receiving information.
- Ship product utilizing FedEx Ship Manager, UPS Worldship and on-line freight Bills of Lading.
- Receive and unpack materials and supplies.
- Report damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement, and record-keeping purposes.
- Provide inventory management support: part numbers, balances, reports & physical inventory, cycle counts.
- Route items to individuals/departments as appropriate.
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Operate appropriate machinery which may include tier lift truck, hand truck, forklift, etc., to move, convey, hoist shipments to and from shipping and receiving platforms.
- Champion a safe work environment and demonstrate a quality mindset.
- Help maintain organization and cleanliness of the workshop.
- Collaborate with other departments and perform other responsibilities as assigned.
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves on being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- High school diploma or general education degree.
- Previous experience with shipping, receiving, purchasing, inventory.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and other information.
- Mathematical skills; ability to use calculator.
- Experience with MS Office, Excel.
- Forklift certification (may be company-provided).
- Ability to stand regularly and frequently lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers.
- Detail orientation and value for accuracy.
- Problem solving skills to assist associates in meeting their shipping goals.
- Organization skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Participate as positive, contributing member of team.
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.