TCI has an immediate need for a ServiceNow Administrator in Raleigh, NC.
This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and a Public Trust Security Clearance prior to start. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), import sets and update sets
- Run reports, configure service level agreements (SLAs), and perform instance branding and customization
- Work with policy and procedural tasking as it applies to SN administration
- 3 years of experience as a ServiceNow Administrator.
- Experience/Knowledge in Service Now version of Orlando.
- Must had SME knowledge level in ITSM and ITIL.
- Knowledge and expertise to perform core configuration tasks.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to communicate/express technical issues to a wide variety of users, including but not limited to: management, non-technical customers, and associates.
- Working knowledge of User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules and client scripts.
- Experience with requirements gathering.
- Experience with Functionality/CAT Testing.
- Knowledge of Use mobile clients.
- Working knowledge to Activate plugins.
- Experience in functional operations (Adding users, groups and modifying roles, etc.).
- Experience working with two key process applications: Knowledge Base and ServiceNow Service Catalog.
- Ability to create workflow activities and approvals.
- Experience in configuring alerts and notifications.
- Ability to review upgrade history and status.
- Control system access and data security.
- Candidate must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field.
- Proven ability to be responsible for the daily administration, maintenance and Change Management/Change Control.
- Detailed knowledge of applicable security policies and standards.
- Development experience.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!