The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and passion for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as the Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide and a global presence through our Internet Sales team.
Our Service Advisors are at the forefront of our service department. They're the problem-solvers, the helping hand and a key player in cultivating relationships with our customers. In this role, you'll be a trusted source and critical to our future success.
- You will be responsible for providing customers with excellent customer service throughout their entire service experience.
- Schedule service appointments with customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effectively communicate with customers to determine RV repair or maintenance that is required.
- Submit repair orders, outlining an accurate and detailed description of the repairs and/or maintenance required.
- Assist customers in recommending additional products and services that will enhance the overall use of their RV.
- Ability to clearly explain technical issues to customers and how the issue can be repaired.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Previous customer service experience is required.
- Experience with RV or Automotive Service Writing experience a plus.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite.
- Valid driver's license.
General RV offers the opportunity to build a career, make a difference, and be part of an exciting industry. We boast a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid vacations and a 401k with company matching
About General RV
General RV was founded when Abe Baidas converted a Detroit gas station into a small RV sales and manufacturing facility in 1962. From those humble roots, we've grown into the nation's premier RV dealer. We've helped millions of families experience the RV lifestyle. With the support of our talented employees, General RV now operates fourteen Supercenters in seven states in addition to an inspection facility in Indiana. We are proud of our history and are now in the third generation of family ownership. Since 2014, General RV Center has been named by Crain's Detroit as one of Michigan's largest and fastest growing privately held companies.
keywords: technician, tech, RV Certified, Lazy Days RV, Camping World, retail, RV World, Ford, GM, Chevrolet, Lexus, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, buick, cadillac, chrysler, dodge, GMC, Jeep, Lincoln, Handman, Carpentry, Plumping, Electrical, Electrician, ASE, RVIA, Field Service Technician, Field Service, Mobile Technician, Builder, Licenses Builder, Contractor