Relocation assistance available.
The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and passion for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as the Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide and a global presence through our Internet Sales team.
What's in it for you? When you join our team, you become part of the General RV family. It's more than a job - it's the opportunity to build a career, make a difference, and be part of an exciting industry. If you're looking for a place to call home, we want to hear from you!
- Ensure the service team consistently provides the most competitive level of customer service while achieving a high standard of quality to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Attract and select top talent to build high performing teams.
- Engage, motivate and manage service team to achieve key goals, and meet client expectations on a daily basis.
- Monitor effectiveness and efficiency of service processes and performance.
- Develop strategy to meet service department metrics.
- Responsible for overall sales, profitability, and management of expenses.
- Prior service management experience in a high volume facility is a must. Preferably in RV or Automotive.
- Results driven and a desire to make a positive impact.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to listen and provide solutions to customer issues.
- Reliable and strong work ethic.
General RV offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid vacations and a 401k with company matching.
Relocation will be considered for the right candidate.
About General RV
General RV was founded when Abe Baidas converted a Detroit gas station into a small RV sales and manufacturing facility in 1962. From those humble roots, we've grown into the nation's premier RV dealer. We've helped millions of families experience the RV lifestyle. With the support of our talented employees, General RV now operates fourteen Supercenters in seven states in addition to an inspection facility in Indiana. We are proud of our history and are now in the third generation of family ownership. Since 2014, General RV Center has been named by Crain's Detroit as one of Michigan's largest and fastest growing privately held companies.
KEYWORDS: RV, recreational vehicle, Thor, Tiffin, Fleetwood, Winnebago, Starcraft, Dutchman, Keystone, Prime Time, Jayco, Coachman, car, new and used, Ford, Chevrolet, GM, Lexus, Mercedes, Nissan, Dodge, Chrysler, Acura, Audi, BMW, Jeep, Infiniti, Kia, Honda, Mazda, Toyota, Jaguar, Land Rover, VW, Volkswagen, Volvo