You will be a team member of the After Sales group and report to the After Sales Manager. You will become an expert of PEC's advanced test and manufacturing equipment, with the following main responsibilities:
- On-site installation, training and commissioning
- Customer support
- Field Service
You will be based at our Coconut Creek location and work with customers nationwide.
The ideal candidate has:
We are looking for a highly motivated professional with a strong maturity and ability to communicate with customers. Candidates should have a good knowledge of Electronics, Embedded Software, Oracle and Microsoft platforms, and must be willing to travel nationwide and internationally. Experience with industrial systems is a big plus.
Was this list a bit much? We do not expect you to be an expert from day one, but we do expect a motivated and can-do attitude.
- Bachelor or Master's degree from an accredited college in Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent through experience
- Drivers' license
- You'll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
- You will have permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
- A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.