We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager/NEPA Group Leader for the Raleigh office.
The Senior Project Manager/NEPA Group Leader candidate will be responsible for managing feasibility and corridor studies, as well as the environmental analysis, NEPA/SEPA document preparation, public involvement, and stakeholder coordination efforts on projects ranging from intersection/interchange improvements to interstate widening to managed lanes.
Additional responsibilities include client communication; managing subconsultants; supervising and mentoring NEPA staff; monitoring labor budgets and schedules for assigned projects; coordinating with discipline key task leaders and staff; performing quality control on deliverables; meeting project deliverable schedules; and leading/supporting marketing and business development initiatives.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering, Transportation Planning, or Environmental Planning from an ABET accredited university
- 12+ years of experience in NEPA documentation/environmental planning
- NC PE or AICP registration
- Experience working with large multi-discipline teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and overall quality control and management
- Experience managing EAs/EISs for large projects involving arterials, interstates, interchanges, and managed lanes in North Carolina
- Experience managing and mentoring engineering/planning staff
- Proven ability and desire in the areas of marketing, business development, quality management and associate development
- Experience building and managing teams
- Experience with NEPA documentation for non-roadway projects, in addition to roadway projects, is a plus
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
From managed toll lanes and long-range corridor plans, to complex segmental bridges, our teams are working in the field and in the office while providing the highest quality infrastructure and facility solutions. Each day, we partner with transportation agencies and local governments across the country to keep our communities moving. By joining our team, you too can provide unique expertise in the full life cycle of transportation delivery, and lead the evolution of transportation.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.