We are looking for an experienced Senior Support Analyst to join our service desk team provide support to our customers and act as an escalation point for the wider team. You will be customer obsessed and able to demonstrate this through all your work ensuring we deliver an excellent service.
The successful candidate will maintain a focus providing an excellent level of technical support and ensuring technical skills are developed in the team you work within to increase our ability to resolve support requests during the first interaction with the customer.
What You Will Do
- As a Senior Support Analyst you will provide a technical escalation route to our 1st line Service Desk and client-site based operations.
- Troubleshooting challenging tickets and liaising with users until resolution is achieved, or escalating as appropriate, retaining ownership throughout the lifecycle of the ticket.
- Contributing to a shift left, creating / updating runbooks and knowledge base articles, and providing training, where needed.
- Working with resolver teams across our business on problem tickets in our ITSM platform.
- Ensuring timely resolution of incidents in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Remain customer obsessed throughout all your work to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work on shift to cover the customers Service Desk outside of core working hours.
What You Will Have
- As a Senior Support Analyst, you will have the ability to troubleshoot issues across networking, desktop, mobile and other IT infrastructure systems using a methodical and logical approach.
- A good understanding and knowledge of ITSM practices and procedures
- Good knowledge of enterprise-level IT systems and services
- Experience in the co-ordination of issue resolution to agreed service levels and targets
- The ability to self-organise and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- A proactive approach to self-development
What We Do For You
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days, plus public holidays, with the possibility to buy additional days
- Summer Fridays! Every Friday afternoon off throughout July and August 2022 (or equivalent time in the week)
- Life Insurance - 4x times annual salary
- Top Achievers Club - Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility - Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
- Pension Scheme - Up to 5% matched contribution
Who We Are
We are one the UK's largest tech companies, and our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses. We've grown phenomenally quickly with a £275m turnover and 2,800 employees supporting over 25,000 customers. We hire for potential. We want to make sure we have the best people for the job and provide genuinely equal opportunities for our people to thrive. Our recruitment process is designed with inclusion and equity at its core.
Find out more about the next steps once you've applied here - how-we-hire