SAIC is in need of a Software Systems Engineer
to support Army Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) training solutions with the Joint Technology Center/Systems Integration Laboratory (JSIL) to join our team in Huntsville, Alabama. Job Description:
Software Systems Engineer candidate will be required to design and implement solutions that meet requirements for UAS training solutions in the scope of software systems configuration, network implementation, and system deployment methodologies. Software Systems Engineer candidate will implement and take care of new computer projects and hardware installations. They must possess knowledge of contemporary hardware equipment and IT-related duties. This professional assembles and configures all network components. Software Systems Engineer candidate will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced development environment with multiple contractors and teaming partners and must be self-motivated, reliable, dependable, flexible, and also have excellent interpersonal and verbal/written/presentation communication skills.
Provide software tools for the Universal Mission System (UMS) and Embedded Trainer (ET) systems. Tools will be used by Integrators, Trainers, and Students of the systems. Software development will follow AGILE procedures. Develop and debug OS configurations and installation procedures. Job Duties:
- Perform assigned tasks by supervisor who will verify that the objectives are met within the time constraints given.
- Support Azure and Agile project management and source control/software testing environment.
- Ability to apply the appropriate standards, processes, and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of products.
- Fix machine through repair of parts, subassemblies, retrofit, and subassemblies; vacuum parts, machine & area as necessary.
- Provide asset management of assigned parts, tools and other Client Assets.
- Provide preventive maintenance to all machines