General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Software Quality Assurance Tester to develop and execute exploratory as well as, automated tests in order to ensure software product quality. The QA Tester responsibilities include estimating, planning and coordinating testing activities. They will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Catalog and maintain test scenario library
- Present testing results and progress to management team
- Perform all other duties as required
This program only accepts US citizens and/or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years. The selected candidate cannot have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days and no more than 180 cumulative days.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 5+ years experience Automated Testing in JUNIT or UFT with equivalent JAVA or VBScript development for use in writing test scripting, Moderate SQL experience
Working knowledge of one of more of the following qualifications:
Knowledge/experience with Agile Methodologies
Knowledge/experience of SDLC practices
Change Management and Configuration Management (VersionOne, ServiceNow, etc)
Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)