I'm looking for a experienced MEP Mechanical engineer for a Senior-level opportunity in Los Angeles California, that offers competitive base salary plus benefits, Hybrid Schedule.
The ideal candidate that they are looking for is someone that is a mid-level MEP Mechanical Engineer. Someone who wants new challenges that will push them to grow, they see effort as the path to mastery, they are inspired and wants to learn from the success of others, and a great team player.
- Manages HVAC and Plumbing design projects by satisfying clients' needs, meeting budget expectations and project schedules.
- Understands engineering fundamentals and advanced concepts to execute all required aspects of mechanical engineering. (HVAC & PLUMBING)
- Manages a multi project workload as well as oversee the design work of other engineers. The successful candidate will be accountable for project coordination and quality, as well as budget adherence, and overall team communication.
- Performs coordination with other disciplines on all projects.
- Build long term customer relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- 5-10 years experience, should have recent experience working for a consulting engineering or engineering/architectural firm designing HVAC and Plumbing systems.
- Highly competitive pay
- 401k with 4% match.
- Employee focused Health Benefit Package