Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be on the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you're interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to crafting an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay - a company you can be proud to be with. About the job
The eBay Ads team is reinventing advertising at eBay! We are one of the fastest growing teams at eBay. We're crafting innovative brand and seller solutions to optimize the ad monetization and experience on eBay. We are innovating rapidly in the ad-tech space and there is no shortage of new challenges for motivated individuals. Read about some of our products and recent work here:
We are looking for an experienced New Ventures Senior Manager to join the Ads New Ventures team. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial leader who understands the changing world of eCommerce and the role advertising plays in it. They will be a creative problem solver and doer. They have the tried and proven capability to "see" opportunities amidst the fog and ambiguity of the ecommerce and advertising landscape. They are able to lead initiatives to capture these opportunities and value for users and the business.
They will research, design, test and launch new businesses within the commerce marketplaces Ads industry. They excel in collaborating with, and influencing senior leaders. This role will report to the Head of Ads New Ventures. Responsibilities
- Lead the innovation of new ideas and businesses for eBay Ads, having the ability to think outside of the main lines of where eBay currently plays.
- Define new business models and products to grow the eBay ecosystem.
- Analyze industry trends to develop viable strategies for seller sponsored advertising off-eBay.
- Understand and translate customer needs into products that achieve strong market fit
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Collaborate with our partners in Engineering, Marketing, Product Marketing and Operations, and perform comfortably under fast paced and often ambiguous conditions.
- Own workstreams within the quarterly and annual planning processes
- 7+ years of working experience in the internet technology industry
- A passion for building new businesses
- Previous product marketing and/or go-to-market experience, ideally in ecommerce and digital advertising (familiarity with concepts such as CPA, CPC, CPM etc.)
- Proven track record of leading large-scale projects in a product environment from ideation to full launch and maintenance
- Familiarity with new marketing models such as Influencer / Creator marketing is a plus
- Experience and expertise in strategy development and implementation including hypotheses development, modeling, project design and management
- Ability to deliver complex projects independently even under ambiguous circumstances
- Familiarity with highly matrixed and complex environments composed of both technical and non-technical coworkers
- Skilled in fact-based analysis, presentation, and interaction at the executive level.
- BS/BA degree required. MBA degree preferred.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you're single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn't just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay's Diversity & Inclusion click here:
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at . We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible. Jobs posted with location as "Remote - United States (Excludes CO, HI, NM)" excludes Colorado, Hawaii and New Mexico.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement