World leading manufacturer of specialist materials handling equipment requires a Senior Manager on their National Key Accounts team, you must have experience of leadership of a key account team and your own experience of managing two or three (at most) major accounts, this is a National role, 75% of your time will be leadership/management of your field based National Key Account team and 25% of your time will be front line Key Account Management looking after up to 3 of your own accounts.
- Selling the company's manufactured range of specialist materials handling equipment, the product range is actually vast and includes Forklift Trucks to Order Pickers.
- Field/home based covering the UK
- You and your team will be looking after the biggest spending customers in the business.
- This is a unique role whereby 75% of your role will be managing, mentoring and guiding a team of 10 established National Key Account Managers and 25% of your time will be looking after your own National Key Accounts (no more than 3 accounts, these accounts will be household names)
- Responsible for setting strategy, recruitment, appraisals.
- Developing your field based team, attending dual calls, helping with any issues that may arise.
- Excellent long term career prospects
- Known for staff retention
- Global business and part of an even larger organisation
- Market leading manufacturer
- Must have leadership experience and worked with Major National Accounts
- Managed large teams, ideally 10
- Have managed up to 3 major accounts
- Happy doing 25% front line sales/account development
- A Sales Manager/Senior Key Account Manager with a proven track record of success
- Up to £65k basic salary
- £95k OTE
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 Days Holiday
- Lap Top
- Health Scheme
This is a brilliant opportunity with a worldwide market leader, if you want to know more then contact us on or send your CV to us directly