Sproutward Senior Manager Digital Marketing
The Senior Manager of Digital Marketing will develop and manage successful, long-term digital strategies for our clients. In this role, you will need in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. The ideal candidate is an experienced digital marketer with strong analytical skills, proven ability to think strategically while being results focused, with exceptional client and relationship management skills.
Responsibilities of Senior Manager Digital Marketing:
- Partner with clients and internal teams to design and create successful multi-channel digital marketing programs for clients
- Partner with Sproutward marketing specialists to execute and manage all marketing channels including but not limited to paid search, PLA, affiliate, paid social media (eg Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube), display, email, web site experience
- Initiate the planning process, and partner with the client to develop a strategy, roadmap, and testing plans across multiple channels based on clients' goals and economics
- Manage client budgets across marketing channels, ensuring spend is on target with expectations. Recommend budget adjustments when appropriate based on performance.
- Develop objectives and measurement criteria for marketing programs and initiatives based on client goals. Create reporting to monitor marketing programs and use this data to recommend and implement ongoing optimizations.
- Develop and execute test plans across areas including creative, audiences, copy, bid strategies, ad formats, etc.
- Understand the full marketing funnel leveraging data from multiple sources. Identify and implement opportunities across the funnel including opportunities to drive awareness, consideration, and conversion
- Create presentations that articulate multi-faceted points and recommendations to clients, and lead presentations in person and via teleconference
- Primary point of communication for planning and for daily activities with clients
- Hire, manage and mentor junior associates. Provide training, guidance, and feedback on a regular basis. Identify areas of development and execute development plan to grow junior associates.
- Execute channel and site audits independently identifying areas beyond internal guides that need to be explored.
Requirements for Senior Manager Digital Marketing:
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, with a track record of managing and executing digital strategies across multiple, integrated channels
- Extensive experience working with digital marketing platforms including, but not limited to: Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, bid management tools (eg DS3, Kenshoo), Display partners (eg Criteo, RTB House, DV360), and Affiliate Networks (eg Impact, Rakuten, Commission Junction)
- Ability to think strategically while also being data-driven and results-oriented
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to manipulate and interpret data into strategic recommendations and marketing strategy
- Proficient in digital marketing and measurement applications (such as Google Analytics, Adobe, Salesforce, and more)
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to interact with client teams all levels
- Exceptional relationship and client management skills
- Creative problem solver who enjoys the process of finding answers
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy for project execution
- Ability to manage and prioritize against aggressive client deadlines
- 3+ years experience managing and mentoring junior associates, with proven ability to develop and grow junior talent
About the Sproutward
Sproutward is a boutique marketing firm. We are deeply committed to driving business results and all of our work is a blend analytics and creativity. The four pillars of our work are: marketing strategy as a driver of business success, demand generation, optimization, and analytics.
Our values are centered around three key areas:
- Curiosity - Our team is intellectually curious. We don't merely complete tasks; we have the intellectual curiosity to ask why certain patterns emerge, why they matter, and what we can do to make our clients' business better.
- Collaboration - We win as a team and we all support each other - everyone from the most senior to the most junior member of the team is valued.
- Clients' Business - is our business. We invest time in getting to know our clients and their business models, so we can deliver results.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to anabela@