Apply for this job now
Senior HVAC Installer
- Burnaby, British Columbia
- Job Type
- 22 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
LEARN, DEVELOP AND GROW - WITH RELIANCE
By joining Reliance as a Senior HVAC Installer, you become part of an organization that is committed to delivering exceptional experiences for our customers and will support you to be your best.
Full time, permanent position
What will you do?
• Professionally install HVAC equipment, accessory items, in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
• Ensure the safe operation of all new installations and correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
• Responsible for being willing to learn and grow as part of a progressive customer service oriented team.
• Responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers; offering for sale other company products, services and demonstrating your ability to communicate, problem solve, to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Must adhere to all safety rules.
• Explain the benefits of newer highly efficient equipment to the customer.
• Must maintain company vehicle to neat clean and safe standard.
• Must successfully obtain HVAC leads and enroll CPP to company performance targets.
What do we offer?
• Up to $10,000 signing bonus
• Relocation allowance
• Competitive hourly rate
• A comprehensive benefits
• Group RRSP with company match
• Vacation pay
• Company vehicle, tools, uniform and equipment all provided
• Consistent full-time hours and opportunity for overtime
• Ability to earn additional incentives
• Education and training cost subsidy
• Paid apprentice leave for eligible Team Members
• On-the-job training and defined Career Paths to advance your career
• Generous discount on Reliance products
What do you bring?
• Minimum of 2 year of experience in HVAC doing Installation work.
• Must have a Gas ticket
• Must have demonstrated a strong technical, customer service skills and company metrics in current and previous roles.
• Must have a Class 5 Driver's License.
• Must be available to work during days, evenings and weekends as well.
• Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver's Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Headquartered in Toronto, Reliance is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.9 million customers across North America. Reliance provides reliable home heating, cooling, hot water, water purification, electrical, plumbing & Smart Home products & services.
Each day, our Team Members are dedicated and focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. Reliance is an $900 million business with over 2,400 Team Members and growing! We are proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Job Reference: 718489337-2
- Date Posted: 22 September 2022
- Recruiter: Reliance Home Comfort
- Location: Burnaby, British Columbia
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Trades & Services
- Job Type: Permanent