- Lead the financial management team
- Mainly direct and control the company's management accounting functions, including budgetary control, forecasting, cost accounting, analyze the departmental performance
- Direct and analyze financial data to provide management information for policies making
- Develop financial strategy in alignment of business direction and help the business departments to drive the result and meet the overall targets
- Handle the annual audit and tax return submission
- In charge of HKMA return in relationship to credit card and personal finance business
- Liaise with auditors on the reporting package to the parent company
- Handle ad-hoc projects
- University graduate and qualified accountant with a minimum of 10 years related banking experience.
- Minimum 8 years' working experience in auditing or financial/ management accounting of which at least 5 years at supervisory level; preferably in the retail banking industry
- Able to handle multiple tasks within tight schedules and meet deadlines
- Detail minded, result-oriented, self-motivated, well organized and able to work independently
- Proven track record in building a high performing organization
- Good influencing skills and stakeholder relationship management skills; Advanced conflict management/ resolution skills with Project coordination experience
- Strong leadership, good interpersonal skills and able to lead and motivate others
Applicants for the above position must be proficient in spoken & written Chinese (including Mandarin) & English, and be competent in MS Office applications.