The SAP EWM Analyst will be a part of an international team that designs, develops and delivers new applications for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. Koch Technology Center (KTC) is being developed in India to extend its IT operations, as well as act as a hub for innovation in the IT function.
Georgia Pacific is one of the world's leading makers of tissue, pulp, paper, packaging, building products, and related chemicals. Brawny paper towels, Dixie paper cups and plates, Angel Soft bath tissue - our products are part of everyday life. Our 30,000+ employees globally work hard to make these products to the highest standards of quality and safety. What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will BringRequirements:
- Designing and configuring business processes in SAP EWM for Production Mills, DCs and MRO
- Rollouts of existing EWM design to new sites and working on enhancements for the live sites
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements; Translating requirements into functional and technical solutions
- Working with business SMEs to deliver and support solutions
- Integration and support of third-party systems (MES, TMS, AGVs, Yard Systems and more) with SAP S/4
- Troubleshooting customer reported issues and assisting users with day-to-day production support in a timely manner
- Troubleshooting issues relating to Idocs, Queues and other discrepancies across systems
- Working with Development, Middleware, and external vendors to make sure systems are supporting existing and new business requirements/demands
- Creating and maintaining functional specifications, executing test plans and coordination of user acceptance testing
- Performing root cause and impact analysis, documentation, and training
- Working collaboratively with an extended team of functional and technical resources.
- Analyzing problems to provide solution alternatives and recommendations; Providing SAP thought leadership and SME expertise as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in technology related field
- 6+ years of experience in Implementation and configuration of SAP EWM
- 2+ years of full life cycle EWM implementation experience
- Experience integrating EWM with s/4 HANA or ECC components including MM, SD, PP and PM
- Consumer Products industry experience
- SAP S/4 HANA and ABAP troubleshooting knowledge
- Experience Integrating SAP with third party systems
- Experience working with Automated Guided Vehicles
- Experience of MRO EWM
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: