Are you ready to grow a team of mobile developers while building our next generation platform? Our client's current mission is redefining the meaning of patient experience in health systems across the U.S, taking the stress out of visits to the hospital.
As a Senior Engineering Manager on the mobile platform team, you will manage a growing team of mobile developers as you build our next generation extensible healthcare platform. You will play a key role in directing team growth, organizational management, and coordination with clients and internal groups.Your Responsibilities
- Manage a team consisting of mobile developers (iOS, Android, native), QA, integration engineers and build ops
- Work closely with the product team to enable feature decomposition and work sequencing; the product team is mature, with Product Managers and Product Owners
- Manage technical projects that are not driven by features; tech spikes; R&D
- Develop and mentor the growth of the team; conduct performance reviews and provide career guidance
- Participate in defining and fulfilling the hiring plan, including screening and interviewing
- Ensure coding standards and patterns are observed by participating in design discussions, testing and code reviews
- Assist support and operations teams in triaging and resolving production issues
- Provide architectural guidance and direction for building extensible mobile solutions
- Work closely with Solutions Architects (Sales Engineers)
Your experience includes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Native mobile application development (including solid exposure to Swift and Kotlin)
- Strong verbal, written communication skills and relationship management skills
- Experience with mobile app build systems/processes; submission to app stores
We know confidence gaps and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don't hesitate to apply - we'd love to hear from you.
A Human Approach to Staffing
eHire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.