At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you are on the front lines as we trailblaze new technologies, push the boundaries of innovation, and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to create.
You are part of a team, building state of the art testing environments, as the last step before flight test. As an RF Engineer, you will work with weapon system designers, to understand requirements, design solutions, integrate, and deploy to support tactical software development, testing, and delivery to the warfighter. This is an onsite position no remote work.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your qualifications add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
Note: The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Research and select component solutions
- Developing and presenting design reviews
- Mentoring junior engineers
- Working closely with your teammates
- Working in a lab environment, as a professional there may be occasional opportunity for remote work
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience and 5 years experience designing RF systems
- Experience making measurements using 2 or more of the following commercial RF test equipment: Network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, oscilloscopes, frequency counters
- Experience selecting RF components such as attenuators, phase shifters and switches
- Experience integrating test systems
Qualifications We Value:
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering and 3 or more years of prior relevant experience
- Experience with radar systems
- Experience with radar signal processing
- Microwave signal design
- Presenting or briefing leadership such as chief engineers
- Self-starter, forward thinking
- RF Measurement experience
What We Offer:
Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Clearance: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here:
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met ( see guidelines ) to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.