If you are a Senior Data Engineer with experience using Spark, please read on!
We are located in the beautiful San Diego, CA area and we are a leading AdTech start-up for the past 7 years! We combine the most innovative technologies and top employees to separate use from the competition. We value a healthy work/life balance and enjoy working on a platform that utilizes the latest and greatest tech.
We are looking for a Senior level Data Engineer who has experience working with Spark, Python and AWS. This person will be working cross functionally with technical and business teams to better leverage data. Given our industry, having experience with technologies such as Terraform is a nice bonus!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 100% Remote!!!
- Build out cutting edge AdTech Data Platform
- Huge room for growth
- Excellent benefits
What You Will Be Doing
- Build and maintain the data warehouse for both reporting and analytics
- Optimize/Build data pipelines using Spark
- Build libraries to standardize processing data
- Collaborate with other teams to define company data assets
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 2-3 Years Of Experience With
Nice To Haves
- Data Engineering/building pipelines
- Python or Java
So, if you are a Senior Data Engineer and have experience working with Spark, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Josh WallinEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JW16-1696916 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Josh Wallin - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.