About LG Energy Solution Vertech
LGES Vertech is a full-service energy storage system supplier and integrator. Using our core strengths of expert service to our customers, unparalleled safety, and excellence in manufacturing, we bring standardized, fully integrated energy storage systems to a rapidly growing worldwide market. Our systems address our customers' needs to reduce capital equipment and installation costs while enhancing system level performance and reliability using automated monitoring systems and analytics across the battery, power conditioning and auxiliary systems.
The AEROS® energy operating system is the engine of innovation to provide advanced control functions allowing our customers to maximize the value of their energy storage assets.
Our service capabilities include advanced monitoring and analytics, scheduled maintenance, augmentation, and auxiliary system upgrades.
The combination of excellence in battery technology and production coupled with nearly two decades of energy storage integration makes LGES Vertech a supplier and integrator in the power and energy markets. Hybrid work from home schedule
LGES Vertech empowers and expects its team members to assume responsibilities and make decisions. The company rewards excellence with competitive salaries, generous benefits and flexible working hours. The company has adopted a hybrid working policy with most employees working at least 2 days in the office.
Define regulatory compliance strategy and requirement for product architecture and design.
Considered as the subject matter expert, follow applicable standards development and participate in trade associations and conferences.
Tracking and reporting adoption of updated fire and electrical codes that impact product requirement.
Participate in cross-functional teams - electrical, mechanical, thermal, software and environmental.
Develop and/or review of products specifications, compliance test plans, and test reports.
Participate in the real-time design of products to ensure compliance and reduce the risk of design modification to achieve certification.
Serve as the liaison between the company and various regulatory agencies.
Contribute to the overall company safety plans.
- Solid understanding of existing and emerging standards such as UL 1642, UL 1973, UL 1778, , UL 9540A/9540, UL/CSA 60950/62368-1, IEC 61000-4-x, UL 1741, NFPA 70.
- Knowledge of the functional safety requirement such as UL 1998, IEC 61508, etc
- Knowledge of fire safety standards such as NFPA 13, 15, etc
- Knowledge of hardware and software engineering design processes to launch products.
- Demonstrated track record supporting the installation of large scale Energy Storage System/PV with a focus on compliance with safety standards and building codes.
- Knowledge and experience with the process of how Energy Storage/PV products are certified to applicable safety standards, as well as experience working with NRTLs.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in an engineering regulatory compliance role.
- BS/MS in Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
Occasional travel may be required