Senior Brand & Campaign Manager - West Midlands (Hybrid Working) - Up to £70,000 + Bonus - B2C Luxury Car Manufacturer
This is a 15 month contract position.
We are extremely excited to share this exclusive Brand Marketing opportunity with a globally recognised luxury automotive brand. This is a must-see opportunity for any experienced brand marketeer!
The Senior Brand & Campaign Manager will lead on first-class creative multi-channel campaigns, both on a national and international scale, with the support of some of the top agencies in the industry.
Based at their global HQ, you will join an established and innovative team with sizeable campaign budgets at your disposal to achieve the overall brand strategy and wider commercial objectives for the business.
What you will be doing:
- Lead on the development and execution of creative campaigns both nationally and internationally with the support of agencies across creative & media
- Act as the main POC for the agency relationships
- Liaise with independent photographers & videographers for creative content pieces to include in campaigns
- Working closely with specialist teams, bring together different channels during campaign delivery to ensure a consistent message and very-best customer journey
- Manage a 7-figure budget for the brand marketing team, ensuring appropriate allocation of spend
- Line manage a team of 3 Executives
- Liaise with the Data team to understand campaign performance against key metrics to help guide future activity
- Stakeholder management; report on overall brand performance to necessary stakeholders
We are looking for:
- Proven experience working on multi-channel creative campaigns
- Previous experience either working within or with agencies is essential
- Prior experience working in a Brand focused role is essential (in a luxury market or across international territories would be highly desirable)
- Extensive experience working on photoshoots / filming / sets, liaising with creatives
- Previous experience managing sizeable budgets and appropriately allocating spend
- Demonstrable experience bringing a campaign to life from inception through to execution and reporting
- Prior line-management experience and ability to manage stakeholder relationships at multiple levels
Don't miss this amazing opportunity! Apply online today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.