Thinking about improving your career development and your professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most successful international logistics organizations here at Kuehne+Nagel. Our Atlanta branch is looking for a new Customer Care Specialist to join their Sea Logistics team.
The Sea Logistics Customer Care Specialist supports Customers, external & internal, by providing helpful information, solutions, answering questions and responding timely and effectively, to the Customer's requests & concerns. They are the Customer advocate towards the US Operational Care Center and overseas Customer Care Locations to help ensure that Customers are satisfied with the Products & Services provided and their Customer Promise is fulfilled.
- Customer Care and Satisfaction: Proactive advice and consultancy, ensuring Customer satisfaction.
- Shipment Management Qualification and entry of Customer orders into Operational process.
- Complaint Management and support Customer Development & Maintenance.
- Close cooperation with Branch & Area management as well as Sea Logistics operations (OCC) for an enhanced customer
- Profit Maximization - avoid additional costs & expenses due to internal service failure.
- Financial Excellence & Development.
- Quotation Management: Qualification of Customer inquiries, provide Kuehne+Nagel quotations and updates, set final selling price with individual adjustments within the given price band and in-line with the national leeway in decision-making (front-line Empowerment)
- List not fully included.
Your Skills and Experiences
- 0 - 2 years of Sea Logistics experience.
- 0 - 2 years of Customer Service experience.
- 0 - 2 years of Industry experience.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment. Kuehne+Nagel's general working model is four (4) days office and one (1) day remote. However, some positions may offer a different hybrid model depending on the job location, function, etc. The working schedule specific details will be discussed in your job interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the working model policy.