We are currently seeking a scrum master engineer with a deep level of understanding in corporate websites and intranets.
In addition to having strong technical skills with prior hands-on experience in application development, you must be comfortable in effectively communicating with business end-users, technical IT teams, business partners, network providers, and business process outsourced vendors, all while being sensitive to a wide diversity of cultural and technical backgrounds in a global business environment.Job Functions:
- Leads the Scrum Team using Agile best practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services.
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and implementing changes into development techniques and processes.
- Responsible for ensuring the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support the organizational project or product teams.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Acts as a technical leader who manages Agile teams assigned to build and maintain our consumer and investor facing websites and internal company intranet job. Requirements:
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e., Scrum, Kanban) and strong understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
- Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques
- Solid hands-on knowledge of all web technologies, especially web services, web applications, Service-Oriented Architectures, and network/web protocols
- Experience with authentication and authorization technologies a plus
- Working knowledge of penetration frameworks and fuzzers
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience with performance testing
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Demonstrated excellent technical writing skills and project/program management experience
- Multiple language skills are a plus.