SALESFORCE ADMIN LEAD - LONDON - up to £70k
The client, a scale up company in the Finance industry are in an exciting stage of their growth and development and are looking for an experienced Salesforce Admin Lead to join their growing teams.
The Salesforce Team are pivotal to the clients organisation and provide business critical services to support a number of teams within the company. The team contains Developers, Administrators, QA and Product resources to ensure successful delivery of projects, small improvements and continuous technical essentials to the platform.
The RoleThe Salesforce Admin Lead will be leading and line managing a team of Salesforce Admins who maintain and grow our Salesforce platform to support Marketing, Sales, Commercial, and Customer Service teams.Formally the role includes managing users, data quality, reporting, and housekeeping within the system. This will include hands-on configuring of Salesforce to provide for the requirements where that is most appropriate, all the while ensuring that quality and service levels are high.
Skills And Experience
- Demonstrable experience of working with Salesforce Lightning Experience, preferably in both B2B and B2C scenarios
- Hands on configuration: process builder, flows, custom objects, dashboards, validation rules
- Data clean-up, extraction, and mass changes using data loader
- Experience with Sales/Service Cloud is essential
- Experience with Pardot, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities and Omni-Channel would be a plus
- Experience with 3rd party applications: Natterbox, Docusign CLM and Salesforce Maps is preferred
- Experience with DevOps processes and Tools
What they are offering:
- Perm/Full-time position
- Up to £70k salary + 10% bonus
- Hybrid working - 1 day per week in London
Please get in touch if you're interested!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.