Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit .
Sales Account Executive
What makes LOCALiQ Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join LOCALiQ, you'll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We are one of the leading digital marketing companies in the nation offering clients end to end digital marketing solutions with insights that they cannot find elsewhere. Our Sales Executives earn a competitive base pay, uncapped commission and exceptional benefits.
Along with top training in digital marketing, exemplary digital marketing fulfillment and recognition for high performers. If you are driven to succeed, have digital marketing acumen and are looking for your next adventure, LOCALiQ is the place for you.
LOCALiQ is the marketing solutions division of the USA TODAY NETWORK providing businesses the smarter way to reach local customers. As local marketing becomes more complex, LOCALiQ empowers local businesses with unique insights from 125 million consumers in our network of sites, apps and experiences and learnings from millions of local leads delivered each year. We couple that with end to end service from our experts using local marketing best practices proven across the country. LOCALiQ simplifies local marketing and provides our clients the confidence of growing.
Our core values: Community, Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose and Belief in People.
• Build Their Presence: Website, SEO Local Listings, Reputation & Social Media
• Drive Awareness & Leads: Search Engine Marketing, Social, Display, Video, and Mobile Advertising
• Grow Audience and Connect: Brand Content Solutions, Social Media Marketing
• Manage Leads and Customers: Lead Alert, Engagement and Tracking Tools
• Know What Works: Reporting, Mobile Tools, Insight Solutions
• Emerging technology such as Virtual and Augmented Reality
• Pursue and close new business and revenue streams
• Retain, manage, and grow clients in the ever-changing digital landscape
• Work within a team to manage the client relationship and retain and build account revenue
• Identify and understand market potential, develop and execute sales strategies across multiple platforms, including digital, mobile, targeted niche publications and the core newspaper
• Articulate and present our suite of products to business decision makers
• Communicate with customer proactively via phone, email and in person
• Conduct face-to-face customer meetings, presentations, proposals and demonstrations
• Manage a specified sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
• Conduct client check-ins, upsell/cross-sell accounts, and address client market share concerns
• Utilize CRM (Salesforce) effectively and efficiently recording all sales activity
• 2 to 3+ years' experience in a high acquisition, consultative, B2B outside sales role
• Digital Marketing Sales Acumen
• Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent practical experience
• Passionate solution-seeker
• Competitive nature and a winning team spirit
• Problem solver who thrives on challenges and can simplify the complex
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
• This role requires a valid driver license, reliable transportation, and the minimum liability insurance required by law
What LOCALiQ gives you:
•Uncapped Earnings Potential but Achievable goals - 80% of our salesforce hit quota and 40% secure maximum accelerators every year.
•Unparalleled digital and marketing training for continuous learning
•Intensive 4 week onboarding for new hires
•Outstanding Benefit options including: Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, HAS, FSA, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, 401K and more.
•Time Off (MTO) Company Paid Holidays
•Energized and passionate team with a fun and flexible workplace
This is an opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. As such, we will consider all qualified applicants for employment and do not discriminate in connection with employment decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee's race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, marital status, personal appearance (including height and weight), sexual orientation, family responsibilities, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), education, genetic characteristics or information, political affiliation, military or veteran status or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state and local laws in the jurisdictions where Gannett employs employees. In addition, Gannett Co., Inc. will provide applicants who require a reasonable accommodation, as a result of an applicant's disability or religion, to complete this employment application and/or any other process in connection with an individuals' application for employment with Gannett Co., Inc. Applicants who require such accommodation should contact Gannett Co., Inc.'s Recruitment Department at .