RV Sales Representative
The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and passion for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as the Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide and a global presence through our Internet Sales team.
As a member of the Sales team, you'll be a key player in creating opportunities for families to make lifelong family memories. You'll match customers with their perfect RV and start them on their journey to the RV lifestyle. Our dealership is like no other and our RV purchasing experience is too! Be a part of a team that will push you to succeed, earn, and help you achieve your highest potential.
What's in it for you? When you join our team, you become part of the General RV family. It's more than a job - it's the opportunity to build a career, make a difference, and be part of an exciting industry. If you're looking for a place to call home, we want to hear from you!
- Manage the sales process from start to finish. Help clients with product selection, negotiate terms, and ultimately finalize sales.
- Provide detailed and accurate product knowledge to customers.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers while providing outstanding customer service.
- Continually learn about product updates, inventory and how it will benefit the customer.
- Responsible for daily follow up with current, existing, and potential leads through our CRM system.
- Identify and provide solution-based sales options for customers.
- You will work directly with the Financial Services team in coordinating the sale and financial lending process.
- Hustle - The sales team moves fast and so does the competition. The right candidate establishes relationships quickly while earning trust by providing expert knowledge and unparalleled customer service.
- Competitive - Our sales team has consistently reached new records year after year and in result, we look for candidates that are interested in breaking records and raising the bar to what is possible. We play to win.
- Attitude - The sales team believes in hard work and having fun while doing it! A positive and work-hard attitude will serve you well.
- Passion - We are in the business of providing a lifestyle to those that are passionate about RVing. You need to share the passion for the products that we represent and be willing to go the extra mile for our customers.
Competitive candidates will have retail experience specifically in Automotive, Powersports, or the RV industry. However, the amount of experience is less important than having the qualities of a successful sales associate (communication, competitiveness, hustle, attitude...etc). We're constantly on the lookout for the "diamond in the rough" and willing to train and develop an individual who has the right attitude.
Many sales associates earn well over $100,000 a year once becoming fully acquainted with our products and processes. The average first year earning potential for sales associates with limited to no sales experience is between $40,000 - $65,000. We offer a great quality of life with paid time off and working hours that allow a life outside of work
General RV offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid vacations and a 401k with company matching.
About General RV
General RV was founded when Abe Baidas converted a Detroit gas station into a small RV sales and manufacturing facility in 1962. From those humble roots, we've grown into the nation's premier RV dealer. We've helped millions of families experience the RV lifestyle. With the support of our talented employees, General RV now operates fourteen Supercenters in seven states in addition to an inspection facility in Indiana. We are proud of our history and are now in the third generation of family ownership. Since 2014, General RV Center has been named by Crain's Detroit as one of Michigan's largest and fastest growing privately held companies.
Keywords: inside sales, product rep, representative, medical sales, pharmaceutical, outside sales, ford, chevrolet, chevy, mini, mercedes, audi, GM, toyota, lexus, infiniti, dodge, chrysler, subaru, winnebago, tiffin, lazy dayz, camping world, la mesa, national, general, thor, new and use, f&i, sales manager, territory manager,regional manager,kia, sales consultant, recruiter, talent acquisition, sourcing specialist, GSM, general manager, coach